Amazing Jubilee Blessings To You!
Amazing Jubilee Year!
Happy New Year! I want to hope that your year has begun in an amazing way. Mine has, in many ways. And for what’s not up to speed with that, I am trusting that God will make it wonderfuljubilant. I pray for the same for you too.
This is the year of Jubilee,much will be said about that. A lot of preaching has begun already, but this morning I heard the shortest, clearest version of the meaning of Jubilee, according to Leviticus 25. I choose to share it with you.
There are 7 kinds of blessings to expect this year.
- LibertyRelease: “And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year,proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you;ye shall return every man unto his possession,ye shall return every man unto his family” (Leviticus 25:10).
- Relief from oppression & exploitation: “If thou sell ought unto thy neighbor, or buyest ought of thy neighbor’s hand, ye shall not oppress one another” (Leviticus 25:14).
- Renewal of divine blessings – Increase from the Field: “For it is the jubilee; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field” (Leviticus 25:12).
- Restoration of lost landpossessions: “In the year of this jubilee ye shall return every man unto his possession” (Leviticus 25:13).
- Total Restoration to Your Family: “Ye shall return every man unto his family” (Leviticus 25:10). As part of returning to possessions, people were able to return to the family. Homes were restored during the Jubilee.
- Safety: “Wherefore ye shall do my statutes,keep my judgments,do them;ye shall dwell in the land in safety” (Leviticus 25:18).
- Triple Blessings: “Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year,it shall bring forth fruit for three years” (Leviticus 25:21).
I wish you all these blessings. And finally…
For that Amazing Effect this year….
Pet Peeves To Avoid
- Picking your nose, ears, eyes, scratchy head, etc in public
- Doing #1 above your hands then greeting someone
- Doing #1 above with a pen you’ve borrowed from someone
- ‘Borrowing’ pens, stationery, etcnot returning
- Applying too much perfume/cologne or make-up
- Looking at other people’s phones as they write text messages in mats, waiting places, etc
- And others you may want to add, send them overwe’ll add them!