The Kenya Student’s Christian Fellowship is a Christian Movement. It is an umbrella body that serves all the Kenyan Christian unions (CU’s) in secondary schools and colleges since its registration on 16th October 1959. Our main office is located in Westlands along David Osieli road off Waiyaki Road.
We are advertising the position of Accounts Assistant
QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES
1. Must be a mature Christian who demonstrates outstanding leadership abilities. Give a brief statement of your faith.
2. Must have a clear vision and a call to work with students.
3. Should have ability to communicate with ease at all levels.
4. Must have initiative, motivate and be a self-starter who can carry out his duties with little or no supervision
5. CPA 2: Diploma in relevant field
6. Preferably 2 years’ experience but fresh graduates are welcome
7. Management skills will be added advantage
8. Ability to deliver under pressure
9. Decision-making and problem solving skills
10. Result oriented
11. Must be computer literate
Send your application before Friday 09/09/11 to the office of the General Secretary.
You can email your application and your CV to email@example.com
Call 020-4448312/3/4 or 0721770933