Quotes for this week (2)
I find the quotes for this week quite insightful. They make someone reflect on life,the things we do here on earth while alive.
I wish you an inspired read.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoythat’s worthy of your timetalent.
3. Give people more than they expectdo it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positiveenthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourselfothers.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you loverespect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be boldcourageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your Mom proud.”H. Jackson Brown Jr.