2009 Re-cap2010 Up-look
We thank God for what He enabled us to do this year
– Speaking to girls in the (my) office, at home, schools, churcha children’s home.
– Publishing, launchingreleasing the book, Becoming an Amazing Girl so that it ministered to many girls withinwithout the country
– Having meetings in church during school holidays
– Having an Amazing Girl Afternoon n December
– Startingkeeping our website uprunning, with inspiring articles
– Having people to work with, people who embrace the visionwant contribute to its growth
We look forward to next year, the year of great wonders according to our church theme. In addition to doing the same things, we hope to
– Begin meeting ladies between the ages of 20 – 25, mentoring them mentor the younger girls (13 – 19)
– Have an Amazing Girl Conference in August
– Hold Amazing Girl Afternoons, with a theme chosen by the girls (they always choose the theme eg we had Cutex Party, Make-up Party, Talent Party)
– Answer girls’ questions on the website – i. e. questions received in all forums so that other girls may benefit from them too.
– And what else God will have in store for us!
We wish you a very merry Christmas,a happy, blessed new year.